Ulster FCU offers a variety of business services designed to bring your enterprise convenience, cost-savings, and efficiency.
Business Online Banking & Bill Pay
Manage your business accounts efficiently and effectively with the help of online banking services. Online banking is available at anytime, from anywhere. Easily monitor account activity, pay bills, make internal transfers, and more anytime, anywhere with Internet access. Best of all, this convenience is available to your business at no additional cost.
- Fast, free, and secure service for business members
- Save time and money with online bill pay
- Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information
- View detailed account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Export transaction data to many financial software programs
- Simplify account management
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
Remote Deposit Capture
Enjoy the convenience of making non-cash deposits from your own office — just scan any number of checks using the supplied desktop scanner and send them out for processing. Speed up your cash flow and your workflow — sign your business up for remote deposit capture today.
- Deposit checks from your office computer, including:
- Consumer checks
- Commercial checks
- Cashiers checks
- Money orders
- Improve efficiency and profitability
- Easy to use — all you need is a scanner and an Internet connection
- Receive credit for deposited items quickly
- Convenience of depositing checks on your own time
- No software to purchase, install or maintain
- Dedicated personal service
Merchant Card Services
Customers don’t like to be told what to do — or what to pay with. Make it easy for your business by making it easy for them with merchant card services from Ulster FCU. You‘ll gain the ability to process major credit and debit cards at the point of sale. Plus, our merchant card services cut down on processing time, errors, and billing expenses, while helping you realize actual funds faster.
- Provide additional payment options for your customers
- Accept major credit and debit cards for increased versatility
- Boost your bottom line by making it easier for people to pay you
- Reduce processing time and human error
- Reduce billing expenses
- Equipment is easy to use and set up
- Streamline billing and record-keeping