WHY A MEMBER SAVINGS ACCOUNT?
As Ulster County's first credit union, we want to establish roots with you. Ulster Federal Credit Union has been helping members since 1940. We believe that "People are Worth More than Money," and stand behind that statement by giving our members fast and personal member service. We offer account options that suit YOU.
A member savings account is your key to membership, and must maintain a minimum balance of $25.00. All members have one, which makes you a member of our credit union, and allows for further established membership with us in ways such as reward checking accounts, and low loan interest rates.
- Make deposits anytime, in any amount
- No monthly service fee
- Dividends paid on balances of $100.00 or more, quarterly
HOW TO OPEN
Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers, or attends school in Ulster County, New York. Once you are a member, you are always a member.
- An unexpired government issued photo ID
- Another form of ID [Debit/Credit Card, Utility Bill, etc.]
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Proof of physical address [if your address on your ID is not current]
- $25.00 for member savings account deposit