WHY A CLUB ACCOUNT?
A club savings account is a great way to meet your savings goals. This can easily be done by using payroll deduction, or other regular deposits. By doing this, you can budget saving your money for things such as vacation, or the holidays. Club accounts help you save routinely, so you are ready for these life events. So, what are you waiting for? Open your club account, today!
TYPES OF CLUB ACCOUNTS
Allows you to withdraw from this account once per quarter, or four times per year, penalty free.
Funds become available from this club account on the first Friday in October, and are automatically transferred to your regular share savings account. That way, you can start your holiday shopping earlier, so you don't miss all the great holiday sales.
- Make deposits anytime, in any amount
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service fee
- Dividends paid on balances of $100.00 or more
- Limited withdrawals [Quarterly for Vacation Accounts]
- Excess withdrawal fee of $15.00/transaction