Ulster FCU is offering college-bound high school seniors the opportunity to compete for statewide college scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded ranging from $250 to $1500 and may be used at a two- or four-year accredited education institution. Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing three simple steps:
- Stop in at any Ulster FCU branch to request a scholarship application form, or visit Ulster FCU website at ulsfedcu.org to download an electronic application. If the student is not a member of Ulster FCU, he/she can open an account online as well. (All scholarship applicants are required to be a member of a Ulster FCU.)
- Complete an application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
- Return the completed application and supportive documents to Ulster FCU no later than December 30, 2016.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- Members of Ulster FCU;
- College-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- Attending either a two-or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2017.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May.
For more information about this scholarship program, contact Kim Turck by calling (845) 339-5544 ext. 124 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For online application, click here.