Ulster Federal Credit Union is a not-for profit financial cooperative that exists to help its members and their families borrow and save. Unlike banks, credit union profits are returned to members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and reduced fees. Millions of people nationwide enjoy the financial advantages of credit union membership — you should, too!
Why should you choose Ulster Federal Credit Union?
- FREE Checking Accounts with optional Overdraft Protection
- Savings Accounts, Holiday Clubs, Certificates & IRAs
- New & Used Vehicle Loans
- Consumer Loans for Recreational Vehicles, Boats, Small Appliances, Furniture and more
- Mortgages & Home Equity Products
- VISA® Credit Cards
- VISA® Debit Cards
- Direct Deposits
- 24/7 services, including ATMs, SMARTLINE Bank-by-Phone, Internet Home Banking, Mobile Banking, On-Line Applications and Bill Payer Service
- Commercial Loans
- And much, much more
How can you become a member?
Membership eligibility extends to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Ulster County
- Businesses and other legal entities in the Ulster County community
- Members’ families, including spouse, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, grandparents, and members of the immediate household, regardless of where they live
If you’re eligible and want to start enjoying the benefits of membership today, simply stop by any of our convenient branch locations.