WHY ULSTER FEDERAL CREDIT UNION?
We are a not-for profit financial organization that exists to help its members and their families borrow and save. Unlike banks, credit union profits are returned to members in the form of higher savings rates, lower loan rates and reduced fees. Millions of people nationwide enjoy the financial advantages of credit union membership — you should, too!
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES:
- FREE Reward Checking Accounts
- Overdraft Protection Services
- FREE Reward Savings Accounts
- Club Accounts [Holiday & Vacation]
- Certificate of Deposits [Regular & IRA]
- Auto Loans [New & Used]
- Home Mortgage, Equity & Improvement Loans
- Personal Unsecured Loans
- Boat & RV Loans
- Other Collateral & Equipment Loans
- Overdraft Line of Credits
- Commercial Loans
- Visa Credit & Debit Cards
- Online/Mobile Banking
- And so much more!
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER:
In order to qualify for membership, you must have an association with Ulster County, New York.
Membership eligibility extends to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Ulster County.
- Businesses and other legal entities in the Ulster County community.
- Members’ families, including spouse, children, grandchildren, siblings, parents, grandparents, and members of the immediate household, regardless of where they live.
HOW TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT:
If you are eligible for membership, and wish to open an account with us, you can stop into one of our branch locations, or open via online. Once you become a member, you are always a member!
- An unexpired government issued photo ID [ages 16+] OR
- Original Birth Certificate & Original Social Security Card [for minors]
- Another form of ID [Debit/Credit Card, Utility Bill, etc.]
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- Proof of physical address [if your address on your ID is not current]
- $25.00 for member savings account deposit