WHY A SHARE CERTIFICATE?
A share certificate is an account that allows you to earn higher interest rates by agreeing to leave your money in the account, untouched, for a specified term. These certificates are also referred to as CD's. You can select a term that best suits your needs, and enjoy a higher rate of return, without the investment risk.
- Terms range from 3 months to 36 months
- Rates increase as the terms increase
- No-risk investment option
- Early withdrawal penalties
- Minimum opening deposit of $500