Streamline life with convenient services!
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Yes, your local teller will miss you! With our Quick Click online banking, there’s no need to step foot in a branch. View your account information, transfer funds, pay bills, make loan payments, and more. It’s all available anytime, anywhere with Internet access. And rest assured, we take great pains to ensure that your online banking is safe, with multiple security safeguards in place. Make the best of your valuable time — try Quick Click online banking today.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Ulster FCU members
- Available for personal and business needs
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with Internet access:
- View account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access e-Statements
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- And more!
- Transfers occurs immediately
- Account information is refreshed regularly
- Export transaction information to your financial management applications
- Save yourself valuable time with fewer trips to a branch
For new sign-ups to Online Banking, click HERE and fill the secure form.
Have a question, or need support? Click HERE to send us a request.
Looking for our APP for your smartphone? Then click HERE for more info.
Please allow up to 48 hours for our staff to process forms and requests.
When you enroll in eStatements, you are opting for convenience and security. Any time you're ready to view a statement, simply go online 24/7.
- Free electronic account statements
- 24/7 access through online banking
- Instant notification as soon as your statement is available
- Eliminate a paper trail to reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Cut down on your paper waste and storage clutter
- Download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Plus, save a tree when you make the switch!
It's very simple to sign-up for e-statements:
- First log in to online banking.
- From the User Profile menu, click Manage E-mails.
- Find the address you want to use under Account E-mails.
(You can also add one or more addresses by clicking on the +Add button).
- Now, check the box for Statements for the selected email address(es), read through the disclaimer and click Agree at the bottom.
- Finally, click the Save button to store any changes.