Yes, your local teller will miss you! With our Quick Click online banking, there’s no need to step foot in a branch. View your account information, transfer funds, pay bills, make loan payments, and more. It’s all available anytime, anywhere with Internet access. And rest assured, we take great pains to ensure that your online banking is safe, with multiple security safeguards in place. Make the best of your valuable time — try Quick Click online banking today.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Ulster FCU members
- Available for personal and business needs
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with Internet access:
- View account information
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Access e-Statements
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills
- And more!
- Transfers occurs immediately
- Account information is refreshed regularly
- Export transaction information to your financial management applications
- Save yourself valuable time with fewer trips to a branch
Have a question, or need support? Click HERE to contact us.
Looking for our APP for your smartphone? Then click HERE for more info.
Please read important terms and disclosures applicable to UFCU's online banking HERE.
Please allow up to 48 hours for our staff to process forms and requests.
When you enroll in eStatements, you are opting for convenience and security. Any time you're ready to view a statement, simply go online 24/7.
- Free electronic account statements.
- 24/7 access through online banking.
- Instant notification as soon as your statement is available.
- Eliminate a paper trail to reduce chances of fraud and identity theft.
- Cut down on your paper waste and storage clutter.
- Download for permanent storage or print if needed.
- Plus, save a tree when you make the switch!
It's very simple to sign-up for e-statements:
- First log in to online banking.
- From the main menu (the three bars on the top left), click Settings followed by Edit Email.
- Find the address you want to use in the list and click it to open its settings.
(You can also add one or more addresses by clicking the Add Email button)
- Now, check the Statements box, read through the disclaimer and click OK at the bottom.
- Finally, click the Submit button to save any changes.